Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nine Months Later... the new me, slowly emerging!

I've been on Medifast since October 6th, 2011. That's 236 days as of this blog post.  This morning I weighed in at 205lbs.  My starting weight was 248.  I could have done better had I stuck 100% to plan, but there have been times in the past eight months that I've not followed as closely as I should.   I tend to fall off-plan on weekends.  During the week it's easy.  I don't bring money to work.  I just bring my 5 packets. I either eat those, or I don't eat.   I keep a 3 liter bottle of water on my desk. By the end of the work day, I make sure I've made it gone.

 This was at my wedding last year, May 28th, 2011.  I think I was actually much more than 248, but I wasn't weighing myself.

 On the left is me at 248lbs, around the time I started Medifast.  On the right is me at 215lbs.

And me hovering just above 200lbs.  I think I'm 203lbs here.

Friday I was down to 201lbs.  Just a good poo from "one-der-land" (i.e. under 200lbs for the first time in >20 years).  But, it was our anniversary.  And it was Memorial day weekend.  Now I buckle down.  I'd like to be in transition before the end of the summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment