Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Almost One Week on Medifast: 4lbs gone.

Tomorrow will mark one week on Medifast.  Ok, four pounds is not an earth-shattering weight loss, but at least the scale is moving in the right direction.   I think my loss would be greater, but Sunday I had two "lean and green meals and skipped one medifat meal, so went over on calories.  Sunday is traditionally our day to sit down to a big sunday brunch as a family.   I was good, I did not have any pancakes or orange juice.  I did cook a spinach and mushroom omelette, and probably indulged in to many strips of the yummy smoked bacon, then also had a taco salad (just taco meat, shredded lettuce, tomato and olives, with taco sauce) for dinner.  

I could have made both the morning meal and the evening meal about half the size and just considered it splitting my lean and green... which is what I will do next Sunday.  

I've been really hungry late in the afternoon... probably need to split my meals so I'm eating every hour or so  instead of every 2-3 hours... at least until I get used to the restriction.

I'm going to do this. I am doing this.  I will tweak and adjust as necessary.  Four pounds is four pounds.  That would be 16 pounds a month.  That works out to a hundred pound loss in slightly more than six months.  I can live with that.  Even if it takes a year or two years, I'm not going to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment